2017 Roundup | Laura Jane Photography
Well what a year 2017 has been! I can’t believe we’re right around the corner from 2018 and I definitely say this every year but just how quick did last year go!!!
As is every year, there were a lot of highs and lows for my little family although at this stage I am more happy to remind myself of a few of the highs we’ve achieved this year…
- Managing to secure and update our house to an even better one (in just under a year of only being in the old house!!)
- Seeing our family grow by adding another furry member into the mix 😉
- Enjoying a wonderful break away to the city of Rome, somewhere I have been dying to visit for the last few years!
Work has also been insane this year!! Here’s a little of what’s been going on…
- A total of 18 Weddings shot in Essex, Suffolk and Kent in 2017, topping last years count and looking even more positive for 2018!
- Booking so many Equestrian & Canine shoots and made tons of friends during the sessions – I love getting to know my clients & their quirky animals. One of the main reasons my job totally rocks!! <3
- Setting up my own little office during our house move so I now have a whole room dedicated to my photography work Eek!! I’m so use to having an office in the corner of my old spare bedroom that this small change has been really appreciated!
- Next year brings a Wedding booked in a castle in Wales YAYYYY – the furthest my photography has taken me! I’m so psyched I literally can’t wait for next year to start!!
To show how amazing my 2017 has been, I’ve narrowed it down to a very select few of my favourite moments to share with you <3
Thanks 2017 you’ve been amazing…Here’s to an fan-dabby-dozy 2018!! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! ?? ? ? ?? ?
I would love for you to keep up to date and follow me on my social media pages ☺️ if you feel you would like to check in and see the whats going on, follow me on:
Best Wishes for a fabulous 2018!