My Wedding Photography Bucket List
A friend of mine recently asked…if I had just one more wedding to photograph, what kind of wedding would I choose to shoot? I absolutely adore my job and am so thankful to all my wonderful clients who have chosen me as their wedding photographer in the past. I have loved shooting every single wedding over the last five years and I am so passionate about photographing couples in love. This question got me thinking and laughing to myself, as I really couldn’t narrow it down to just one kind of wedding… so here goes My Wedding Photography Bucket List!
If your wedding involves aaaaaaaany of the below then please GIVE ME A SHOUT!!
I promise there will be an exclusive discount to be had.
- A destination wedding (I love to travel and see/photograph new places so this is my ultimate no.1)
- A wedding ceremony on a beach
- A wedding with fairground rides (bonus if theres a merry-go-round)
- A tipi wedding
Inside a castleBOOKED – Kate & Jon 2018 YAYY!
- An elopement
- A themed wedding (bonus if it’s Game of Thrones / 1920’s Peaky Blinders / Disney)
- A ‘Don’t Tell the Bride’ wedding
- A wedding in the snow (has to be abroad – sadly we don’t get enough in the UK..boo!!!)
- A wedding at the Roman baths
A wedding which involves the Bride riding a horseBOOKED – but it’s a secret, 2018!
- A wedding in a treehouse, forest or floral field
- A wedding at the Lake District
Give me a shout if your wedding involves any of the above – you may be surprised! 🙂